Tuesday, March 21, 2006

if she can do it

THAN I CAN DO IT. Check this out faithfull readers:

(I keep trying to post a picture of her and it isn't letting me, sorry folks).

LOS ANGELES -
Della Reese' is tired of boring clothes for larger women. So the plus-size actress and singer has started her own clothing line.


"It's very difficult for me to find anything with shape or color ... some oomph," said Reese, who described herself as 5 feet 2 inches tall and 200 pounds.
Reese, 74, has designed her own vividly hued outfits for years. Her line, Della Reese Fashions, will debut April 4 on the Home Shopping Network.
"I want to give women the opportunity to have some pizazz also," said Reese, who starred in TV's "Touched by an Angel."
Her line of cocktail, office and casual wear will feature a range of colors.
"I like bright yellows, oranges, reds. I like purple and pink, not just purple and purple and purple," she said.
Reese is also an activist against diabetes and a church pastor. Four months ago, she received a doctorate in divinity from the University of Metaphysics in Sedona, Ariz.



I mean SHIT, what HASN'T this woman done?

No comments: