Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hats-capade!

Speed bump!

I just finished watching Project Runway Challenge #4: 'Hats off to you,' and I have run into a snag.

So far the last three challenges I have be able to modify quite easily, but this one is going to take some work. I need a hat, and yes, I can go and buy a hat, but that would take the surprise element out of the challenge.

Who's got a hat stash? A fabulous, wonderful hat stash? If you do, I need your help. If you don't I have these options:

- Go to a Vintage shop and have an owner choose one
-Find a hat shop that will let me take one out on loan

I can't tackle this challenge until tuesday, maybe even wednesday of next week...
Let me know your thoughts!

1 comment:

A lady and her family. said...

i wish i had a hat solution! i hope you find a good one!